Rapid positive changes in Nigeria’s economic landscape present opportunities for investment. Thankfully, Nigeria has been spared the massive projected COVID-19 infection forecast, thus experiencing minimal impact on economic activities. Nigeria has an important growth potential from an economic standpoint and the prospects of the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan are promising: sectors like telecommunications, information technology, financial services, oil and gas, construction and real estate, so also, agriculture and agro-allied services are amongst the highest priorities.
START TRADING WITH TYSL AS A DIASPORAN BROKER
Nigerian growth potentials can be exploited through trading stock on Nigeria Stock Exchange with TYSL as your stockbroker. Trading stocks allows investors to trade the Nigeria stock market with TYSL right by their side. Stock traders profit from the increase in a company’s value over time, which in turn raises the value of company stocks. Investors may hold stocks for long periods of time in order to maximise on the long term movement of an equity price and the stock market.
TYSL brings a wealth of experience in capital market instruments and wealth growth. Our trading process ensures transparency and allows our investor clients to monitor their trading accounts 24/7.
Benefits of trading in the capital market with TYSL as a Diasporan broker include:
- More control and flexibility – Time is often of the essence when you trade stocks, so the speed of using the TYSL online trading portal is a benefit to investors. With TYSL online trading, you can execute a trade almost immediately from your living room. Traditional brick-and-mortar brokers might require appointments, either online, over the phone, or in person, just to initiate a trade.
- Ability to avoid brokerage bias – By taking trading into your own hands when you opt for TYSL online trading, you can eliminate brokerage bias. Bias sometimes occurs when a broker gives financial advice that benefits the broker — such as in the form of a commission for selling specific stocks.
- Option to monitor investments in real-time – TYSL online trading offers stock quotes and trade information directly from the Nigerian Stock Exchange making it easy for investors to see how their investments are doing in real-time from anywhere in the world as long as they have an internet connection.
- Trade alert – An alert will be sent to you as soon as your mandate is executed. This will allow you to track your investment by matching the alerts with your buy/sell orders
- Regulation – TYSL is regulated by the NSE and SEC. It is also a member of the Association of Securities Dealing Houses in Nigeria (ASHON).
- Flexible stock brokerage fee – TYSL brokerage commission is not only NSE compliant, they are negotiable based on the volume of business involved over an agreed period.